How to distinguish different LED screen boxes?
Many people think that the full-color LED display is composed of a single screen like the LCD flat-panel TV. In fact, the LED display is composed of many unit board boxes. If a LED display with a few hundred square meters is a single structure, it will be a big problem in transportation. And the box is easy to transport, easy to install and disassemble, easy to maintain, etc. So what are the mainstream full-color LED display boxes on the market?
1. Die-cast aluminum box for LED screen
Features of die-casting aluminum rental box series:
- Ultra-light – the weight is only 8kg, one person can carry it by one hand, and it is very easy to install;
- Ultra-thin – the box body is formed by die-casting aluminum, which has high strength, strong toughness, high precision, and is not easy to deform, saving labor for transportation;
- High precision – the size is electromechanical processing accurate to 0.1mm;
- Compatible – the new structural design meets the requirements of hoisting and stacking, as well as indoor and outdoor requirements;
- Fast – the upper, lower, left and right connection of the box adopts a quick locking mechanism, and the installation of a box can be completed in 10 seconds, and the installation accuracy is high;
- Reliable – high strength and hardness, good heat dissipation effect;
- Cost – the box is light in weight and requires low installation costs; the box has low power consumption, saving operating costs and reducing labor costs.
2.Polymer nano box for LED screen
Characteristics of LED screen nano-polymer material box
The shape of nano-polymer material has the characteristics of shock resistance and fall resistance. It is characterized by being very lightweight, cheaper price than die-cast aluminum, simple loading and unloading, light handling, low transportation cost and low cost.
Nano polymer material box highlights:
- Light – the weight of a single box is only about 5kg.
- Thin – the thinnest thickness is 20mm, and the maximum thickness is 70mm.
- Fast – time-saving, rapid construction and maintenance; labor-saving, simple loading, and unloading, and light handling
- Odd – It can be hoisted and fixedly installed with unlimited length, the hoisting height can reach 20M, and it can also be spliced with 15° internal and external arcs, and any box can be extracted from the whole screen to realize any creative shape.
- Save – save money, it is 20% lower than the price of the die-casting aluminum box, and the transportation cost is low.
Carbon fiber cabinet for LED screen
The characteristics of the carbon fiber cabinet of the LED screen
The carbon fiber box design is ultra-thin, light in weight, and good in strength, with a tensile strength of 1500kg, and the weight per square meter is only 9.4kg. The fully modular design makes maintenance more convenient. The 45-degree right-angle side can realize 90-degree splicing and installation of the screen body. At the same time, a non-transparent backboard is provided, which is suitable for large-scale installation in the field of stadiums and outdoor advertising lights.
Magnesium alloy full color LED display box
Magnesium alloys are alloys composed of magnesium-based and other elements. Its characteristics are: low density, high strength, good heat dissipation, good shock absorption, greater impact load capacity than aluminum alloy, and good corrosion resistance to organic substances and alkalis. Magnesium alloys are used as LED display boxes with high cost performance, easy installation, and excellent heat dissipation, which makes the products more competitive in the market.
The above are the types of materials used in the four most common LED screen boxes. The specific LED screen box material selection is determined according to the project budget, the installation conditions of the project, and the installation technology level of the LED screen manufacturer on the project.
If you have a hard time deciding what material to use for the LED screen cabinet, you are welcome to contact us. GalaxyAV is a comprehensive LED screen manufacturer engaged in the design and production of LED screens. We have more than 20 years of professional experience in the field of LED screens. Especially in flexible display, Dome LED screen, LED video wall and so on, there are abundant successful cases. Our senior technical engineers look forward to communicating with you and providing you with complete product and project solutions.